As an executive health coach, I support executives to make high impact nutritional, mindset, and lifestyle changes so they can gain the energy, strength and be more present to live and lead well. My wellness and leadership programs target the leader that wants to take charge of their life and get results!
Many successful leaders find it increasingly challenging to prioritize living healthy within the busy family life, business and professional demands. This is exactly why having an executive health coach is vital to regaining control and results, so you can live and lead well!
Most leaders know what they should be doing to improve their health and prevent various diseases—the best nutrition plan for them as an individual, the right type of exercise—but they may not actually be doing these things! Why? Everything gets prioritized in their life before actually taking care of themselves.
Does this sound like you?
As an executive, I bet you find it lonely some days to lead and have a heavy burden of stress, both personally and professionally. Being able to tap into a coach that understands and can relate to the personal and professional demands of an executive, is a very valuable resource. As a former executive, I know how stressful and hard it is to juggle the demands in life. After my third near-death experience (seizure and cardiac arrest at 41 years old), I started to take control of my life and learn how to prioritize my health before anything else, mind, body, and spirit. I knew I needed to live well, so I could lead well.
Did you know stress is often a leading contributor to other illnesses? I discovered this in doing my own research when my doctor was not able to help me in my recovery. I use to think that stress was good and that it was a “badge of honor” to be able to endure a large amount of stress – Do you think this? Now, I know that stress could kill you.
Have you gone to get your annual physical and dreaded what they might tell you? Are you dealing with some type of chronic illness already and need extra support to live a more vibrant and healthy life through improvement of nutrition, mindset, and lifestyle? Do you struggle with how to start living healthier?
Most doctors have limited time to spend with patients to get them back on track. It’s not that they don’t want to help, but rather they only have about six minutes to spend with each patient. For many doctors, they are only able to order some tests and prescribe a medication. They also can usually only address one problem at a time.
Is this your experience?
In my executive health coaching practice, I spend time helping you figure out where you are in your health journey and help you to identify health, wellness, and leadership goals for your life. Whether you want to lose weight, avoid chronic illness, have more stamina and alertness during the day to lead well, sleep better or any number of other personal wellness goals you might have, I can help.
Here is what you can expect from my program…
- An extensive intake session that will evaluate all aspects of your health – mind, body, and spirit.
- Goal setting session where we will establish near, mid, and long-range goals
- Personalized step-by-step program based on your goals ensuring success
- A customized eating roadmap to help you discover how foods make you feel
- One Hour coaching call bi-weekly, that is flexible to fit your busy lifestyle and easily accessible by phone or video conference.
- Access to me via email or text throughout the coaching relationship, for support and guidance.
- Accountability and encouraging email/text check-ins from me each week.
- Other add-in services are available based on the goals and objectives of my client
Who do I work with?
- Accomplished leaders that are highly motivated and committed to live a healthy lifestyle
- Leaders that want to take charge of their life and thrive, so that can keep doing what they love to do – personally and professionally
- Executives that are tired of chasing the next “diet” or “exercise” magic solution – they have learned it real change in life takes time and dedication
- Transformational leaders that want to “lead by example” and be well for life
- Leaders that want that direct, unbiased perspective and counsel on life and leadership
Ready to take control of your professional and personal life?