My mission is to motivate people to embrace healthier choices that will create a more purposeful approach to loving and living well.
I haven’t always been on a quest to live healthy and fulfilled. In fact, I was living in the fast lane striving for what I thought was “the life.” I had a successful career, two amazing sons, and a house in the suburbs, but my high-pressure, big stress lifestyle was leaving me de-energized, empty, and sick.
I strived to have it all but failed multiple times in many aspects of my life. Striving for perfection was futile, but striving for fulfillment and significance was purposeful. I learned this through living an unhealthy life filled with deadlines, stress, and bad eating habits.
Maybe you can relate to that part of my story. The part where you are maxed out, stressed out, experiencing low energy, are overweight, and all-around unhealthy.
You can change things up. You have the choice to live healthily. I made the choice and feel better than ever and you can too.
We’ve been given one life to live and that means it’s our responsibility to live it well by having choosing to be healthy.
A healthy lifestyle isn’t just about exercise and nutrition, it’s about shifting mindsets that don’t serve you well and bringing in a spiritual component to sustain you.
Background and Bio
- Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- Certified John C. Maxwell Coach, Trainer, Speaker, Teacher
- Author of “Beyond the Surface: 80 Reflections to Heal, Feel, and Discover Your True Self” and Co-Author of 4 best-selling books on endurance, forgiveness, hope, and discovering your inner warrior.
- 30 years as an executive in Retail Merchandising, working for Sears, Walmart, JC Penney, and Burlington Stores
- B.S. – Finance/Economics 1989
- Multiple Merchant awards from the Industry